
Well, then the other day, I was doing some laundry and Parker walks up to me and says, "Look, I'm the Hook 'cause I have a Hooker!" Seriously, what mom wanted to hear that? Even if it is coming from a very cute 3 year old. Of course I laughed and grabbed my camera phone to capture the moment.
Well, this past weekend was our stakes Woman's conference, and I was able to attend since Dave had those days off. Well Dave had signed up to help with clean up the first night which meant he had to take the boys with him. Luckily there was babysitting available in the nursery room if anyone needed it. So he took David and Parker there. When he picked them up he was told that Parker had been singing a song from Madagascar to one of the young ladies who was babysitting. Unfortunately the young lady was heavier set and the song verse he kept singing was, "I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky." He told Dave that they didn't like it. Hmmm, wonder why! Needless to say I'm SOO glad I wasn't there, I would have DIED from embarrassment!
I'm hoping all these moments are just a phase and at some point he will learn tact and that these comments could hurt someone's feelings. But who knows, other males in the family are yet to learn it. HAHAHA!!!
2 comments:
He is one cute kid! That last post had me with a lump in my throat too and then this one I couldn't stop laughing.
That is the sweetest thing! I just love the "baby in her butt" comment. Seriously though, the innocence of youth!
Kristine
xx
Post a Comment